Thursday 4 March 2021

Week 5 refection term 1

 Week 5,


 Term 1,


 2021



Monday was our school Swimming Sports. On the day I didn’t do very well, I came last in all 


my races’. I felt sad that my mum couldn’t come.


We had two art sessions this week and we got to Sketch what we wanted for collarge and the 


other session we got to cut out shapes with scissors and fabric scissors 


In reading this week we have been reading the magic finger its about a family could the 


Greggs and a girl could Girl who puts a curse on the Greggs.


Part of our maths programme is NumBots and I think I am a PRO cause its easy levels. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment

play,make,create. POLY-JUICE POTION

 I worked with Lucian and we made the POLY-JUICE POTION it is made out of  lacewing flies, leeches, fluxweed, knotgrass, powdered horn of a ...