Tuesday 30 June 2020

Leo's Whetu Term 2 2020 Reflection

My Term 2, 2020 Reflection

The new learning activity that I have enjoyed the most this
term is the blog challenge because it's the best activity of the
week because I get to decorate all the stuff.


Something that has challenged me this term has been
Number of the day because I get stuck on some of the
questions.


The Whetu Challenge I enjoyed the most was the egg carton
creation because I got to do lots of decorating on it.


The opt-in workshop I enjoyed the most was fitness activity
so I can get fitter.

An aim I have for my learning is to do the Number of the
day because it is what I have to do every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

play,make,create. POLY-JUICE POTION

 I worked with Lucian and we made the POLY-JUICE POTION it is made out of  lacewing flies, leeches, fluxweed, knotgrass, powdered horn of a ...